- Initial Consultation: 60 minutes
- Long Consultation: 90 minutes
- Follow-up Consultation: 30-60 minutes
- Acute Consultation: 30 minutes
To make a booking, scroll down to the orange 'Book an Appointment' tab.
The following conditions require a long consultation (90 minutes):
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Other chronic (ongoing) conditions
CONSULTATION FEES (from May 1 2022)
- Initial Consultation: $215
- Initial Long Consultation: $315
- Acute Consultation: $85
- 30 minutes: $80
- 60 minutes: $125
Payment Facilities: Card, Cheque, Cash
Health Funds: Rebates are available from some health funds.
Where possible, ‘in person’ consultations are preferable, so that tests and physical examination can be utilised. Due to Covid, many consultations are being conducted via phone, Zoom or other mutually suitable platforms.
We are now able to offer face-to-face consultations, with evidence of a negative Covid test within 72 hours of attending clinic.
To make a booking, scroll down to the orange 'Book an Appointment' tab
Options for receiving medicines:
• Collection from Karuna Health Care 122 Church St Wollongong Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays.
• Collection by arrangement from our Yerrinbool Clinic
• Online ordering can be arranged from recommended suppliers.